Redecorate on a Budget
Pretty soon we're in the fourth quarter of the year! WOW!! what happened ? Time flies by and you haven't redecorated yet? Oh well now the holiday season is just about on us but for SURE... next year.
|Read Full Article:|
Click link: Redecorate on a Budget:
Do It Yourself:
There are so many things that we think we can't do, but we absolutely can, and for a fraction of the price....
Sometimes the itch to redecorate can be scratched by rearranging what we already have...
Paint Is Cheap:
If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, the single least expensive thing you can do to spruce up the look of a room is to paint:
Here's a great link for painting ideas: Click: The Best Paint Colors
A new furniture piece can go a long way toward giving you a sense of enjoyment in your space a fun activity at the antique shop or local thrift stores or maybe you like the flea markets
Is It time to Put Your Home on the Market?Now that the home is in pretty good shape maybe you have been thinking of Selling? Here are just a few of the reasons that homeowners decide to make a move.
1. Maybe it's do to lack of space (kids are getting bigger ) and your family has outgrown the house
|Click: Find out your Home Value|
3. How about the Location, Have you been looking online? Closer to work or schools. Takes to long to drive home and no time for the family?
4. Has the Financial Situation changed... bills are piling up or need to downsize now because you don't need the pool upkeep or the expense of maintenance or a more affordable neighborhood
5. Relationship Status has change... Maybe your now married and you need to buy your first home together and move from that small apartment.
6. Retirement... can't forget about more leisure time to golf / play tennis / go on a long trip
Space saving Furniture Tips:
Getting the best use out of an area is often a challenge, but here are some useful suggestions that you can use.
|These Article and Tips by:|
Dan The Real Estate Man
Have A Blessed Day
Storage Ottomans... Seating and storage why not have both along with comfort at the same time. Tables and Desks... Surface spaces are always at a risk of becoming overwhelmed by clutter. Consider using a convertible table or desk that can have multiple functions. Convertible Beds... A convertible bed, such as a Murphy bed or Futon, is a great idea. Click: Space Saving Furniture Tips
I hope you find these articles useful...
Your Comments are always welcome: